Liberty Mutual Group has launched Workgrid Software, LLC - a wholly-owned company that creates and sells software solutions that are purpose-built for an enterprise—by an enterprise.
Workgrid Software’s initial product – the Workgrid Assistant – is a digital assistant built to simplify the work day by integrating with the common systems and tools found in the workplace and is easily customizable, making it one of the most ready-to-use, flexible employee-enablement platforms on the market to date. The Workgrid Assistant’s modern interface and functionality was designed specifically to solve for the loss of productivity and engagement due to the complexity of the employee experience in a large enterprise—but applicable to companies of all sizes. Workgrid Software is making its new digital assistant available to other businesses to help them more effectively:
- Simplify the employees’ day by managing their to-do list, notifications, approvals, workflows, messaging and social media in a single, modern, and intelligent intuitive interface
- Bring together many of the most common enterprise systems and tools out of the box and is built to support custom integrations and apps
- Provide the user experience employees have come to expect as consumers across mobile, desktop and web
- “While we expect technology to solve our problems and streamline operations, the volume of systems and information creates more headaches than help for employees. They lose valuable time and energy navigating too many complex systems, rarely designed for the everyday user, just to get nominal but necessary tasks done,” said Brett Caldon, Workgrid Software Head of Business Operations.
Workgrid Software brings to mid- and large-sized companies proven, well-received solutions that have been developed within Liberty Mutual’s workforce of 5,000 technology professionals for the Fortune 100 company’s 50,000+ person enterprise. By streamlining employees’ workdays through cloud-native software that they love to use, Workgrid Assistant delivers solutions that:
- Boost employee productivity, engagement and job satisfaction
- Accelerate digital transformation without the cost and time of a complete technology overhaul
- Send notifications from across systems of record to one employee-enablement platform
- Connect to employees’ favorite apps—like social media, productivity tools, HR and business applications—for work and personal life
- Develop manual or automated workflows for employee onboarding, signoffs, approvals, etc.
- Enable managers to complete approvals from a central tool
- Deliver info (news, company announcements, alerts) via web, desktop and mobile
- Use the chatbot to answer questions without human intervention
“Imagine you had your own personal assistant that could intelligently orchestrate across all the systems and tools you use each day telling you what you needed to know, when you needed to know it, so you never feel you’re missing important communications or assignments and have a single intuitive app to keep connected to the work that matters most. That’s the Workgrid Assistant,” said Troy Campano, Workgrid Software Head of Product.
For more information about the Workgrid Assistant, visit www.workgrid.com
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Liberty Mutual Insurance
Liberty Mutual Insurance helps people preserve and protect what they earn, build, own and cherish. Keeping this promise means the company is there when our policyholders throughout the world need us most.
In business since 1912, and headquartered in Boston, Mass., today Liberty Mutual is a leading global insurer with operations in 30 countries and economies around the world. It is the fourth largest property and casualty insurer in the U.S. based on 2016 direct written premium data as reported by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. The company also ranks 75th on the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the U.S. based on 2016 revenue. As of December 31, 2016, Liberty Mutual had $38.3 billion in annual consolidated revenue.
Liberty employs more than 50,000 people in over 800 offices throughout the world. The company offers a wide range of insurance products and services, including personal automobile, homeowners, accident & health, commercial automobile, general liability, property, surety, workers compensation, group disability, group life, specialty lines, reinsurance, individual life and annuity products. You can learn more about us by visiting www.libertymutualinsurance.com